Friday, March 4, 2011

Celebrate Birthday Bangalore

A Ausmahlblock, New Challenge in Fairy Tale Challenge Blog


Today a new challenge in Fairy Tale Challenge has been launched. This time the theme
CHILDREN


you shall either something on it for a child or a child make and I thought to myself I'll do a mini Mahlblock for a child because all children are always very excited about my stamps and do well "anmahlen so what" immediately when they see me potter. Now I'm gerĂ¼sstet: o)


It's my first work with my new bind it all machine. Whew, not easy all the individual pieces of paper to punch in the same place, but with some patience I got it back and then also made two little ribbon on it.


inner leaves only then would it become boring. Therefore I have taken two different sized pieces of paper and colored paper, bound in between the motifs are then again on it. Stempelchen Of these mini I can not get enough. They are so cute!


Yes, and here's a little Einblich then what is in there. As will be happy to scoot! : O)

Material:
All materials - Paper Mania
Automotive - Forever Friends
colored with ProMarkers

0 comments:

Post a Comment