Friday, March 4, 2011

Much Do Tampons Coast

a special birthday card


a beautiful sunny Friday, I wish you. Today I would like
show a card that I use for a very special little mouse, that my daughter had gewerkelt birthday. Now she is ten years old next week. The lovely Tanya
has at fwsam as a new subject: "birthday" selected and I have connected the same good with the useful. :-) When I

the workshop at Stempeleinmaleins first saw, I knew immediately that I make this card for Louraine.



The most difficult for I was the cake, just the gluing of the pearls was pretty painful.
And another little tip, when stamping out the holes with a conventional punch fit, these thin candles use perfectly.




The image I have picked this sweet Hänglarmädchen, I use this stamp for a while now, but it is never used.



And since I prefer to work for a sketch, I've chosen from the current Stempelträume . As
papers I have used the Bitter Sweet Series of Basic Grey, in addition to the Capella Papers, my absolute favorite show.
With my card I am also join in the following challenge:
ABC Challenge : P is for Pink

I wish you a great start to the weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment